[IMP]erial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMP]erial League

#1 competitive Pokemon clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign-ups to become a gym leader are open now!

Release of Soul Dew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Problems
Problems

Release of Soul Dew Empty
PostSubject: Release of Soul Dew   Release of Soul Dew EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:53 pm

This shit is broken get it out of here, completely turned the meta which was fine for ubers upside down and now you have to change teams to counter 2 pokes.. You can switch them in on super effective moves and set up on them for fuck sake (special), I mad. Express your feelings..
Back to top Go down
Redrame

Redrame

Release of Soul Dew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Soul Dew   Release of Soul Dew EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 1:20 pm

Well to be honest, they sound better than they are. They can switch in on some super-effective moves, but they can't switch in on physical moves at all really. And from what I've seen, nobody uses Latios, the obviously cooler one outof the two, so as long as you prepare for Latias, you're good.

That said, my team kinda hates Latias, and it's still too strong. Nothing that specially bulky should have a special attack that comes out similarly to the other dragons in ubers.
Back to top Go down

Release of Soul Dew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[IMP]erial League :: Competitive Pokemon :: Gen 5 Ubers Discussion-
Jump to: