[IMP]erial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMP]erial League

#1 competitive Pokemon clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign-ups to become a gym leader are open now!

[DW OU] Meoletta Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unchained

Unchained

[DW OU] Meoletta Discussion Empty
PostSubject: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:59 am

This thing is a beast without even changing type!

You can easily make a team around this beast with its major threat being Genesect obv but once thats gone or crippled POW! Shwa-eeeep!!
This is how i made the set.
To start off fuck loom its a whore so some speed evs are needed well a fair bit 192 evs for 264 speed to be sertain of outspeeding and koing the whore.
Now bulk to make this troll a massive threat to any team so Bold and 224 evs in defence to tank physical hits and the rest of the evs in Hp (92 evs to be exact).

This gives the tank unboosted stats of 364 Hp/ 270 def/ 292 Spec def and Att with 264 speed.

Sounds decent right? Add in calm mind to ruin shit and psyshock stab to kill those pink pig walls blissey and chansey!

Focus Blast is also really decent to take out those steel types(even tho brandon said use hp fighting which is weak as piss).

Now my team is usually rain this is where the epicness comes into play... ThuNdAr!!!
60% para rate thanks to its troll ability serene grace and we have a better Rain Jirachi with mad suprise factor!

Skank'n'it (Meloetta) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 92 HP / 224 Def / 192 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

I know there are physical sets goin around but this is original by me so.... Pow discuss help me with def/hp evs or something or try it out and give me feedback!!!
Back to top Go down
Pride
Admin
Admin
Pride

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

Haven't played Dream World in awhile but this seems to be quite anti-metagame

'Course you gotta get rid of sect first
Back to top Go down
http://www.impleague.com
SPS

SPS

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:12 am

Meoletta is very viable in DW OU late game, when it get released in Wifi it will be intresting to see whether it goes to UU or to OU.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

What are good team mates for Meloetta? What even counters Genesect? '-'
Back to top Go down
denisss

denisss

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 1:21 am

magnezone can trap a genesect locked in ice beam, thunderbolt or bug buzz
Back to top Go down
Unchained

Unchained

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 5:13 am

thundurus twave fucks genesect, heatran walls it and sets up rocks or lava plume burn. anything faster prob will ko it anyway like scarf terrakon ect.

Poli for rain is best for thunder spam helpage, your own gene like mine is anit everything with max spec att, 264 speed in totoal(cant remember evs) and rest in att with expert belt(ohko nite/ jellycent/ politoad/ glisor/ tentacruel/ slowbro/ vaporeon/ +most walls, 2hko ferrothorn and skizor with flamecharge outside of rain)
- Flame Charge
- Thunder
- Uturn( to scout and make out scarfed)
- icebeam

Then add keldeo........ lols
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 7:48 am

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Heatran, but Thundurus is still in DW OU? : o I didn't know that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Unchained

Unchained

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 11:09 am

lol yeah even tho its pretty broken in rain :O
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 9:24 am

Wow, ok! God, Thundurus is very strong, but my main problem with it is the Priority Thunder Wave which seems to ALWAYS get a full Paralysis on the Turn I'd be OHKOing Thundurus....
Back to top Go down
Unchained

Unchained

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion EmptyTue 01 May 2012, 6:04 am

Hahaha ikr that happens soo much for me idk why xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion   [DW OU] Meoletta Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

[DW OU] Meoletta Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[IMP]erial League :: Competitive Pokemon :: Gen 5 OverUsed Dicussion-
Jump to: