[IMP]erial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMP]erial League

#1 competitive Pokemon clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign-ups to become a gym leader are open now!

The Official Introductions thread!

Go down 
+53
Shadow Latios
DJ 7777
Jin Of The Gale
Pkftmfw
Donkey
Ultimate Champion
albyness
LEON
Redrame
N.V.
Problems
Lemon
Sprotret
EXIE
Juanca
The Mupa97
Tigerblood
Red
Blaze
Can'ttouchthis
Lucario
Luke
denisss
Noodlez
Unchained
Tim
Truedge
Abby Yoga
Elite
A.F.M
SelkiesFTW
Lavos
-Manaphy--
CLG
Temptation
C & E
Fabian
Zapdos
DÃ¥nte
-Law
Pride
Sadfthadsf
TerrorGhoul
LighTz911
TheOneUnknown
Buneary
1HorsePWR
gap542
Max
Nexus
Suraj
Blim
benJAMlN
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemon

Lemon

The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 7:03 pm

anyone here born before 97 O.O
Back to top Go down
Sprotret

Sprotret

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 7:09 pm

Juanca wrote:
holy shit forgot to introduce myself....im Juanca....a 15 year old mexican player with a low self esteem....i have been playing ffor around 10 months i think (started 2 months after BW was released in the US)so yeah PENIS... and yes ik i might sound like a nigga but ik proper english ok? lol......i have been in a shit load of clans throught my competitive "career" lol....imma try to mention all the clans i have been in
CA,DH,UW,HLI,ES,US,DB,DR,Imperial,Aura,TPP,Vanity,BS and i forgot the rest :[ but right now im in the best clan eva and i hope to stay in here :DDDDDDDDD....btw VAGINA

Self proclaimen the most haxed mexican in the world...i got witnesses js

Don't come and steal my jobs, bro.
Back to top Go down
Lemon

Lemon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 7:11 pm

tsk tsk... i feel like a weirdo posting on this site lmfaoo too many minors xD
Back to top Go down
Problems
Problems

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySat 19 May 2012, 12:15 pm

Yo everyone,

I'm Oli my PO NAMES Problems, I've been playing pokemon for about 9 months now.. I first started getting into it after watching blametruths videos when he switched from COD to pokemon. Lots of you probably don't know who I am, I mainly play in the UBERS tier more then any other as I feel its more challanging and better meta then any other atm. I met Donkey who introduced me to this clan. I've been friends with him for abit, learned quit alot off him even slapped him a few times hehe (American fag). I don't tend to ladder seriously that much as I've got the concentration of a 12 year old, but I can produce good things if you ask Donkey himself when I need to. I'm 18 I live in the UK, currently at college taking a Performance and Excellence B-Tec in sport, I enjoy going out with my mates at the weekends and getting smashed at clubs, yeah average teen really in the UK. My favorite music is dubstep and electro house, bands like; Skrillex, Porter Robinson and Knife party, not really into anything else, also going to creamfields in 2 months cant wait! I'm pretty quite on the IMP chat as I've not got to know many of you yet, you all seem pretty sound and its a pleasure to be a part off the IMP.
(I've probebly made alot of spelling mistakes but I cba to read through this essay)

- Problems
Back to top Go down
Sprotret

Sprotret

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySat 19 May 2012, 2:39 pm

Holy crap, it's like everyone here started Pokemon during Gen V. I feel so old.
Back to top Go down
N.V.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 11:15 am

Hi I'm N.V. (Envy) But here are some other alts you may know me by:

- Acid Trip
- A Hero
- Global
- NVME
- Intergalactic
- Toxzn

Yes, I'm the infamous Tox. I Started playing PO pretty much on its release and gradually became decent after originally starting out doing WiFi OU Battles back in gen 4 using serebii chat rooms. I played largely at PBC for a long time then made the shift to beta as I was bored of playing the same people over and over. I joined IMP a long ass time ago but didn't really associate with the bulk of members until I started proper playing on beta. I've tried multiple styles of play. My favorite is dual screens hyper offense but this style was nerfed after the banning of Deoxys-S and now using slower pokemon to set up screens doesnt work largely due to being critted or something before you have chance to attack. Now I pretty much run generic volt turn after running unorthodox teams for a long time I feel I can justify it.
Back to top Go down
Redrame

Redrame

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 1:50 pm

Forgot to do this. I am Redrame on all of the forums, but most people know me as IRS Agent. I mainly play Ubers, and have a rep for getting haxed (don't we all).

I mainly use balanced teams with tricky sets that work well with my decent prediction. I am one of the biggest Deoxys A supporters, and have a couple of unusual, effective sets, even if I am not well known for creating them (although with my luck, I didn't actually invent them first).

I started playing on PO a little over a year ago and became a pbc kid until one day, I met donkey (for real, he trilled me sevreal times before this) and convinced me to do The Team Showdown with him, a tournament with a team of an OU, Ubers, and UU player. Since Donkey was an Ubers master, I picked up UU for a while and had a great time, even though we lost a coin flip, the saddest excuse for a tiebreaker ever. Ever since, I got to know Donkey better and better, and to make it easier for him to find me, I auto joined the IMP channel, which helped me meet the other members as a side effect. Eventually, Donkey suggested I joined IMP, and I asked Terror and was quickly accepted, so here I am.
Back to top Go down
LEON

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 4:17 am

Hey everyone, i'm LEON, the former house appliance tape. lol! i'm hilarious aren't i? Very Happy But yeah. I got into the competitive pokemon scheme around the start of this year. I got introduced to this clan, i don't even know how. I think as i battled, i gradually realised that IMP was a rather interesting clan. Rolling Eyes

I've known Donkey for a bit after talking to him early in the year, and have gotten to know him (or her ... xD) better since then. Very Happy Umm, i usually play ubers, as i find the meta to be much more unique and funner to play, although i'm sure many people would disagree and shout me down. But w/e. I have a niche in ubers i guess, and can predict/play/teambuild fairly well in it. Or at least, i reckon i do. >Very Happy I use to play stall, but now play a more balanced style, though admittedly, my teams still tip more to the defensive than offensive side. i guess. x3 I'm in yr10 in Canberra, and will graduate to college ... in like months and months ... -.-"

Yeah...that's all really. Look forward to getting to know more of you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
albyness

albyness

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jun 2012, 11:06 pm

Hey ya'll been playing with couple IMP members a lot and they suggested i Join... looking to get to know everybidy well and get better
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Champion

Ultimate Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:52 am

So... this is the famous Imperial clan that I've been hearing about? How amusing.

LANCE of Dragon Rush, the strongest clan on both Pokémon NetBattle and Pokémon Online, has arrived. The dragon master... the DW Ubers Ultimate Champion... the Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the Sun... is here to pay this clan a visit!

Back to top Go down
http://dragonrush.forumeiros.com/
-Manaphy--

-Manaphy--

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 12:35 pm

Welcome, ULTIMATE CHAMPION !

Donkey is your best fan!
Back to top Go down
Blim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 1:40 pm

Ultimate Champion wrote:
So... this is the famous Imperial clan that I've been hearing about? How amusing.

LANCE of Dragon Rush, the strongest clan on both Pokémon NetBattle and Pokémon Online, has arrived. The dragon master... the DW Ubers Ultimate Champion... the Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the Sun... is here to pay this clan a visit!

rofl, and I through this lance couldn't get any better...

also bs, am lance's #1 fan

Last edited by Blim on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Admin
Admin
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

Ultimate Champion wrote:

teech me ur ways1!!
Back to top Go down
Redrame

Redrame

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 1:49 pm

No, teach ME your ways!!!111!1!1!!1!!!1!!!!1!!!!!11!11!!!!

I have more exclamation points, so I'll be more loyal.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Admin
Admin
Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

No but seriously, teach me how to make such eloquent RMTs, Lance.

Happy Holidays santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.impleague.com
Problems
Problems

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 9:09 pm

Lance team how how you can write half a page about how Reshirams ability is so amazing and doesn't get walled by heatran due to its such AMAZING ability neglecting flash fire xxXxX
Back to top Go down
Pkftmfw

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:23 am

Hey, my name is Pkftmfw. I've played pokemon since 2007. I like charmander, he's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Jin Of The Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

lol @ CHAMPION LANCE's post.

Hello, I'm Jin Of The Gale.
Back to top Go down
Buneary

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

I feel so honored Lance joined our forums
Back to top Go down
Lavos

Lavos

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

Jin Of The Gale wrote:
lol @ CHAMPION LANCE's post.

Hello, I'm Jin Of The Gale.

otherwise known as

"unjustified ban master"
Back to top Go down
DJ 7777

PostSubject: Introduction   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

hello i'm Dj 7777 My real name is Noor Butt I live In Pakistan i am 14 years old i love artworking
Back to top Go down
Shadow Latios

Shadow Latios

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 5:47 pm

Hello I am Brenden i have been apart of PO For about 5 years. Is an experience Trianer and it nice too meet you all
Back to top Go down
angry atheist

angry atheist

PostSubject: So angry   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:42 pm

Hello, everyone. Few have met me on IMP server. But I'm so bloody angry.
Back to top Go down
Galegheghe

PostSubject: Hi everyone   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 4:24 pm

Hi i m new IMP player,I'm battling for about 5 months, and I'm Italian. 15 years if I hear xD, I won several tournaments in Italian and now I want to look out battling international, and I believe that thanks to you I will.
Back to top Go down
r u srs

r u srs

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:16 pm

forums are inactive as fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Introductions thread!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next