[IMP]erial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMP]erial League

#1 competitive Pokemon clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign-ups to become a gym leader are open now!

The Official Introductions thread!

Go down 
+53
Shadow Latios
DJ 7777
Jin Of The Gale
Pkftmfw
Donkey
Ultimate Champion
albyness
LEON
Redrame
N.V.
Problems
Lemon
Sprotret
EXIE
Juanca
The Mupa97
Tigerblood
Red
Blaze
Can'ttouchthis
Lucario
Luke
denisss
Noodlez
Unchained
Tim
Truedge
Abby Yoga
Elite
A.F.M
SelkiesFTW
Lavos
-Manaphy--
CLG
Temptation
C & E
Fabian
Zapdos
DÃ¥nte
-Law
Pride
Sadfthadsf
TerrorGhoul
LighTz911
TheOneUnknown
Buneary
1HorsePWR
gap542
Max
Nexus
Suraj
Blim
benJAMlN
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
benJAMlN

The Official Introductions thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:04 am

Salutations! My names Ben, I guess I started out at PBC as well, but theyre all noobs now, so Im usually on the OU ladder or stalking others on it. I was forced at gun point by that guy above me to introduce myself, so I guess I like turtles. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Blim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:51 am

Name's Blim a.k.a Blimlax. Started playing pokemon in 2004-2005 era, then quit, then came back once 5th generation started. I started off chillin at pbc playing ubers / ou with donkey, sweet heart, elite trainer 4, hey josh, and pokebitch. After pbc started to die I moved to PO, and now you can find me in the [imp] channel and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Suraj
Suraj

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:44 am

Sup, I'm Suraj. Most of you know me, I also go by Aura Kid when I feel my schizo Lucario superhero alter-ego coming on. I'm a 20-year-old male of Indian ethnicity and American nationality, and I go to a university in California where I (rarely) study economics/psychology. I'm in a social frat and I'll be working soon too.

Anyway I got into Pokemon back when red/blue came out and really just never grew out of it like normal people did. Got into competitive (DP OU) with a friend three years ago when we realized how much cooler Pokemon could be, and after kicking his ass with specs Luc and scarf Gallade I had to see how good I actually was. This is my first gen playing with more than just one or two close friends, and it's been a lot of fun so far; I've been a gen 5 whOUre regular for over a year now, and got asked to be in IMP a couple of months ago.

Yup, that's about it. Battle on and never stop [IMP]ressing the PO community, fellow Impazoids.

Back to top Go down
Nexus

Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

Hey Nexus here. I started out in net Battle. Been playing for like 2 or 3 years maybe? I like playing in forum tours and do well in those than laddering. And I'm also the most unluckiest person on PO
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:11 pm

I'm sure you all know me. I'm probably the coolest [IMP] out there, etc.

Started Pokemon at the age of 6 with a Aqua coloured Game Boy colour, and I have been a fan ever since, taken very few breaks over the years. I got into Competitive Pokemon by accident, really. I was very into Call of Duty a few years ago, and I was subscribed to a guy named BlameTruth, and he posted a Pokemon competitive battle and I immediately thought: "This. Is. AWESOME." I had already been interested in playing "properly" (as "properly" as a guy that didn't know the difference between Special and Physical Attacks could be) and I started reading Smogon articles. I couldn't get PokeSav to work, so I sort of gave up, but remained subscribed to Pokemon competitive YouTube profiles. Eventually I figured out that emulators existed, so I downloaded, etc. I immediately went on the "pro" italian servers (like an imbecille) and then I went to the PO server, and became friends with Luck>Skill, and gradually got better and better at OU. I started playing Pokemon Online May/June of last year, and here I am now, comfortably sitting near the top of the OU ladder, thanks to a lot of friends and a lot of practice. I consider myself a decent player, but there are so many people that are just so much pr0er than me, and being Top 10 constantly on the OU ladder doesn't change that.

Shout outs to everyone that helped me get to this point, and maybe I'll get good (by my standards) one day!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

Just posting Sadfthadsf's Meet & Greet...

(20:46:36) Sadfthadsf: My friends just said they were better than me at pokemon, and I decided to prove them wrong
(20:46:36) Sadfthadsf: The end
Back to top Go down
gap542

gap542

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

Hello Everyone.I'm Gap542 and I come from Puerto Rico Smile. I started off pokemon during Fire red/Ruby versions and liked them.I didn't actually like any other version besides 1-3.I played till around 2009.I found out about Pokemon Online around April 2011.I decided to play and check the new Gen stuff.I wasen't really competitive at the time being I was just at a server called "Poke Land" eventually getting Co-Owner in some months.I was in a clan called "Royal Society" which has some story with IMP I decided I was better than that then I joined IMP clan around summer 2011 by "Lab Girl" that is Lenin.After the Server I was Co-Owner at closed I decided to go Competitive at PO.I quit alot because of bullshitness of the game atm I don't feel like laddering or w/e just playing for fun.So,Yeah there's nothing much about me.

BAIZ!
Back to top Go down
1HorsePWR

1HorsePWR

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

i am a horse
Back to top Go down
Buneary

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

My name is Melissa and I am a bunny, 24 years old, live in Belgium, been playing Pokemon since it came out, been playing Pokemon competively since early DP, though I sucked at it, and I still do. The end.
Back to top Go down
TheOneUnknown

TheOneUnknown

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:02 pm

Hi my name is Chris and I got into pokemon again at the release of B/W. I have played every generation of Pokemon on the gameboy and last year i was looking into making the best team, unfortunately my idea of the best team (pokes with the best move coverage regardless of stats) got crushed on nintendo wifi. Eventually i discovered smogon which led me to PO. Ive been playing ever since and have slowly been progressing up the ladder and am now on page 1. Still looking for a team i really like but ill use whatever works at the moment. I only die to hax and thats about it.

TOU ONLY DIES TO HAX
Back to top Go down
LighTz911

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:38 pm

Been playing for over 2 years. I first found out about competitive mons through YouTube and tried it out. I really liked it and been playing ever since!
Back to top Go down
TerrorGhoul
Leader
Leader
TerrorGhoul

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Hi i'm terror, real name is Cristian. Got into competitive battling around the Garchomp ban in D/P. Sucked pretty hardcore back then but I had fun and that's all that matters but hey who gives a shit, look at me now.
Back to top Go down
Sadfthadsf
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:25 pm

Hi, I'm John, and I'm awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Admin
Admin
Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

We will be infracting for spam posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.impleague.com
-Law

-Law

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:28 pm

Hey I'm Law. I've been into competitive battling since D/P came out, but I was bad. I started to teach my self by watching pokemon battles on youtube. Slowly got better and then got on Smogon and started to ladder on their server. I started to ladder on PO server maybe a month ago and that's when I learned about IMP. Thought it was a cool group and wanted to try be in it, I got the required ranked a few days ago so as of now, I am the newest IMP member (90th), yay. I'm a fan of One Piece and my fav character is Trafalgar Law, he's just cool as fuck.
Back to top Go down
DÃ¥nte
Admin
Admin
DÃ¥nte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Salutations! My names Ben as well! (<--- See what I did there?) I started out on the PO Server and really about the only place I have played other than the Smogon World Cup. I only play Wifi OU and have peaked at a respectable 1752 points. I don't really ladder seriously anymore, and mostly just hang around 1500 and enjoy the conversation at the IMP channel. I really enjoy cars (esp my own car) and such so look me up if you want to chat about them.

Also, be envious of my awesome car!

Last edited by DÃ¥nte on Fri 04 May 2012, 12:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pride
Admin
Admin
Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:55 pm

Hello everyone, I'm BLM also know as Pride. I've been playing pokemon on shoddy since around mence ban on d/p. I was pretty bad back then and i ended up quitting pokemon. I came back to pokemon by playing on PO but I still was rather bad. But then the fateful day arrived when I asked Terror to join the clan.

I ended up teaching myself pokemon through trial and error and became rather good ( I hope?). However Elite played an integral part in helping me as he would watch many of my battles and have his suggestions in battles and teambuilding and was a great morale booster and just a good friend

So yeah here I am now ;3

EDIT: Nice whip, Dante.

Last edited by BLM on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.impleague.com
Suraj
Suraj

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:40 am

And since Cloud posted some sexy pics of his car, I'll post a couple sexy pics of my own

Me three years ago with my sexy bass:
The Official Introductions thread! 345_39754713652_710748652_1484782_6331_n

Me last summer with my sexy Pokemon outfit:
The Official Introductions thread! 271064_10150289607813653_710748652_9013486_4605223_n
Back to top Go down
Zapdos

Zapdos

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:50 am

Hello all '-'. Most of you know me as Zapdos, or Zap. I've been in [IMP] about 2 years now and never regret joining. I was recruited by Metaknight in 2010. I was then ablt to be tutored by Hey_Josh and Smile4thecam. I've always loved being here in [IMP] and learning more and more every single day. I love to help everyone I can. So if you ever need help, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

Hi, I'm Fabian (RL and PO). I started playing competitively when B/W came out, i sucked as hell and just played like I'm the worst. Later when i found out more about OU from YouTube and friends, i tried it out and practiced it (since February 2011). Like one month later i saw a few IMP mems raping the OU ladder, and i already wanted to be one of them. Always respected them and tried to be as good as they are. So i just got experience and new teams, till I was good enough for the clan. In June/July i got 1536 on PBC for my first time which actually made me proud and feel good enough. But the only IMP i really knew (Rosalina) already quitted PO so i didnt know what to do. First i joined LoD, but i didn't really like it. Later i started playing on beta with other alts than Fabian and i always was at like 1500, once at 1620 on DW, then 1670 Wifi, but the ladder was resetted and i lost it all. After that i just tried to become better and get more known on beta with my ideas for teams or pokes. I met Gamester from PTOB and beat him and other mems a few times. Gamester helped me to learn more about IMP. ZodiaK invited me to the IMP l PTOB channel a few days later and i just laddered to get in. It was pretty easy, since i was already at 1500 (which you didn't even need to join these days). It was almost done, i just had to play against Donkey before ZodiaK recruited me (the log: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Donkey-vs-LoDFabian--2011-10-23 ). After i joined IMP, i tried to be a good member, so i laddered much and created many teams tp get more experience. I even got 1600 back on beta, 1594 on PBC, 1580 and 1460 on Smogon. The other mems were actually very nice to me, so i got friends very fast.

So yeah, thats it. :3

Edit: i love blm<3
Back to top Go down
C & E

C & E

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

Alright Peeps, its me, CAUSE & EFFECT. You can call me Sean however. I joined IMP way back when it didnt have too many members. I remember battling Zodiak one day. I beat his ass, we then started talking mad shit to each other. Haha, Zodiak you will always be my nigga bro! Anyway, somehow, we reconciled our differences and he asked me to join IMP. I really didnt like the whole clan business, but it seemed like IMP just kept getting bigger and looking cooler to join. So I said, "Why Not?" Lol, but yeah, it was definitely a good decision. Everyone knows IMP runs PO. We're too deep and too strong.
Not too much to know about me. I like playing basketball. Im still in college as most people on da server are. I have a part time job at a sporting goods store. My ride is 10 times cooler than Dante's. Yeah Dooooooooddddd!!! 2005 Toyota Camry. Come see me! Lol. Dante probably stole that shit anyway. Yeah shoutout to all ya'll nikkas in IMP. Hope to get to know everybody.

P.S.

Sorry if my avatar offends you
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm

Nice showoff, Dante Mad
Back to top Go down
Temptation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 6:44 pm

Hi I am temptation and my real life name is shit so you don't ahve to care
got accidently into competitive pokemon a few weeks before the mence ban in DP and i was shit, became decent through trial and error etc etc
I decided that OU sucks as soon as UU was out and I decided that UU sucks as soon as LU was out I basicly play former gens and LU/NU
dunno what else to say, ask if you want to know somehting :3
Back to top Go down
CLG

CLG

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:48 pm

Well i'm CLG(Cubole Leader Gary) or Ted Bundy which is what i use now on PO. I started battling around March or April of 2010. Well i was starting to get the hang of 4th gen but then i heard that 5th gen was going to be released and i was like shit lol. So when 5th gen came out i was back at the start, trying to get good at battling and eventually got 1700+ on PO DW which was rank 1 at the time which was like a year ago so not many people remember. I barely joined IMP like 2 or 1 month ago can't really remember. The person that got me to join was mainly smile though i don't see him that much anymore. But yeah hope to make more friends on here and fabian you fat

Last edited by CLG on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Manaphy--

-Manaphy--

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 9:12 pm

Hi, I'm manaphy and I think donkey is sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Introductions thread!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next