[IMP]erial League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMP]erial League

#1 competitive Pokemon clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign-ups to become a gym leader are open now!

The Official Introductions thread!

Go down 
+53
Shadow Latios
DJ 7777
Jin Of The Gale
Pkftmfw
Donkey
Ultimate Champion
albyness
LEON
Redrame
N.V.
Problems
Lemon
Sprotret
EXIE
Juanca
The Mupa97
Tigerblood
Red
Blaze
Can'ttouchthis
Lucario
Luke
denisss
Noodlez
Unchained
Tim
Truedge
Abby Yoga
Elite
A.F.M
SelkiesFTW
Lavos
-Manaphy--
CLG
Temptation
C & E
Fabian
Zapdos
DÃ¥nte
-Law
Pride
Sadfthadsf
TerrorGhoul
LighTz911
TheOneUnknown
Buneary
1HorsePWR
gap542
Max
Nexus
Suraj
Blim
benJAMlN
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavos

Lavos

The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 11:58 pm

hi im lavos, real name is rhine, don't mess.

im japanese. what else can i say.

oh yeah, im 15.

also sexy. as most of you know.

and im rly amazin. also i dont feel like typing in correct grammatical shit so bear with me.

actually, dont bear with me.

cuz this is over.

fuck you all.

shout outs to terror (recruited me), suraj (jesus), SPS (good old buddy who is also 12 yrs old), zodiak (ur team sux), TOU (ur team also sux), and dice (kiss me)
Back to top Go down
SelkiesFTW

SelkiesFTW

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

Well... Im SelkiesFTW or just Selkies, most of old IMP members might know who I am(Donkey, Zap,Terror, BLM, Elite, Max, Josh, Homosexual, Zodiak). I started playing competitively around January 2011, while laddering at that time I met a guy named Terrorghoul, followed by BLM and Elite, they quickly asked me if i wanted to join IMP, this happened around March 2011.
Tbh, beta wasnt my thing, so i joined PBC in like May (not a big fan of huge 900+ crowds) and stayed there till now, im a mod there aswell.
Anyways, i got off-touch with the IMP community due to school and stuff for like 3-4 months, and when i got back there were a bunch of randoms, no offense.

Mmm.... well, seeing other people "brag" about their ranks, I think its time I do it so aswell.
Reached 1672 on the DW OU ladder (#5 i think) back when it was flooded with Drizzle + SS, Deoxys, Thundurus, Techniloom, Sand + Exca, Specs Kingdra, Scarf Gene, yeah.... good June-July 2011 shit. Gotta say i didnt use weather or broken stuff to get that rank, im a stall player.
Then hit #1 on the DW OU ladder again after the August reset. Well, i should mention my #1 on the PBC wifi OU ladder aswell, but i guess we all know its irrelevant.
Earlier this year, around February i got #1 on Smogon DW OU.
So yeah... Im definetly a DW player, wifi is not my thing... but im still decent at it, always running stall, weatherless stall that is. Its cool being a 1600+ player without using weather.
Oh also, im an all around player, i love lower tiers and im decent in Ubers. Always playing stall Very Happy
I got #3 on Smogon's wifi UU like 2 months ago. I gotz screenies to prove all im saying, so yeah.

On a different note, im a metalhead, im probably one of the oldest guys on here (age wise) im in college and i play guitar. Death Metal/Progressive metal are my fav genres. I love videogames and im a SSBB pro.

Hello to all.

Back to top Go down
Lavos

Lavos

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 12:21 am

selkies is my favorite mod
Back to top Go down
Pride
Admin
Admin
Pride

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 12:22 am

Its good to know your still alive selkies o_o
sunny

edit: i <3 fabian more than he <3 me
Back to top Go down
http://www.impleague.com
A.F.M

A.F.M

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 1:56 am

Hey guys this is Josh aka Hey_Josh haha i think everyone knows me like that ._.

My real name is Anthony but you guys can call me Tony.

I started to play on PO because i was bored as fuck on December 2010. I used to play Ubers anyway after a few weeks playing this thing i met Lemon! He thought i was good so he recruited me then he gave me the link of our old chat site (Im a really old member)! On that site i met Terror, Homosexual, Elite and Multipoke! They are the original IMP`s imo, i remember that Terror used to test all his new teams on me it was really cool lol anyway i have a lot of good friends in IMP aka Dice, Fabian, Selkies, Zapdos, Tox and Surfacing who is my best friend on PO lol I really dont talk that much with the rest of the members but im really cool so you guys can pm me anytime when i get online on PO.

On the battling side i used to love DW OU it was my best tier but then everything started to get banned so i have to play Wifi OU now Sad I think im a good battler, i like to stay on the top 10 when i get there i never drop haha i will try to be active on this forums so see ya around guys!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Leader
Leader
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

I'm Elite/Stalin/Putin/Lenin. I joined IMP because I've known TerrorGhoul long before he started it, so I joined when it was founded.

I'm 18, live in Michigan in the United States, and, well, there's not really much else to say. Most members (I hope) know me already.

Shoutouts to BLM, Fabian, Donkey, ZodiaK, AFM, Selkies, and Smile.
Back to top Go down
Abby Yoga

Abby Yoga

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 3:23 pm

Im Ittou Ryoudan/-POIN-Abby_Yoga. i joined IMP at 2011 when i chatted with terrorghoul. its really motivated me to be pro like the other members(maybe he forgot this)

Im 14, i live in Balikpapan, Indonesia i love Science especially Biology and Physics they're my favorites but i hate Mathematics. i played pokemon since 2004 when my big brother playing a Pokemon Crystal at our PC. Pokemon Crystal is awesome so i continued to play pokemon until now~ i know PO because of tired of those console games so i tried to find the online one then i got stuck in PO.

Peaks:
#1 in DW Ubers PBC 1501 Username: Abby D'InfernoFlame 2011
#40 at Wifi Ubers PO 1443 Username: [POIN]Abby Yoga1 2011
#19 at Monotype PO 1302 Username: Enslave Emboar 2012
#1 Random Battle PO 1250 Username: "Fortminor" 2010

k bye Surprised Very Happy Smile

Last edited by Abby Yoga on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeedomain.blogspot.com/
Truedge

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 6:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure you've seen me on, I'm Truedge.

Real name Bobby, I live in New York City working in a Research Lab, started playing RBY way back in the day, but didn't get competitive until NetBattle, then Shoddy and now PO.

Pleasure to be here.
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:56 pm

aloha everybody .)
tim here
i play pokemon since it exist. I joined the clan cuz i wanted to be better than before.
So i joined in 2012^^
My fav tier is wifi ubers i m on page 1 with 2 alts :>
About me i m from germany like a fabi and shuckle from the clan
my fav mons are politoed and torterra but i don t use them often Smile
sunny
Back to top Go down
Unchained

Unchained

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:16 am

Sup everyone i guess im known as Unchained1 ,TheUnchainedOne, Reckless, sexy, your dad ect.
Ive been around PO/PBC mostly since early 2011 gettin picked up into IMP from Metaknight and terrorghoul. Ive got a few people interested into joining IMP like Fabian, Zero, Lightz which are all killa members. I know prettymuch everyone in IMP even tho most of them compare old and new members and build a wall between themselves.
Im Australian home of the hottest chicks, Holdens, AFL, best cricketers and worst basketballers lol.
Im 18 and lovin life!
Back to top Go down
Noodlez

Noodlez

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:47 am

Hello guys !!!!! I am Noodlez, also known as Brian! Pokemon is so fun !! ^_^

Last edited by Noodlez on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
denisss

denisss

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 2:06 am

Hey everybody, I am a guy that loves to troll the Wifi OU ladder under the alts "[IMP]denisss", "denissssss", "denissss", "denisssss", "denisss>god", etc... My real name is Denis ("OH REALLY?"), I´m 19, live in São Paulo, Brazil.
I´m a boy that likes to play tennis and soccer and studies Information Technology at the college, my (current) favourite song is Glad you came, my favourite food is spaghetti and my favourite Pokemon is Mew (Mew> Mew2, ofc '-').
I´m playing Pokémon since R/B/Y, but started playing online since D/P.
I usually get stressed playing this game, because of hax, stupid guys (i.e. Ninety) and the fact that I play with the most boring play style: Rain Stall '-'! But I still love this game, and I just can´t stop playing it!!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 2:34 pm

I didn't think denisss name is Denis.
also, surfACING, im not fat Sad and i <3 blm way more than he <3 me
@Noodlez: pokemon is fun
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

Greetings, I am Luke. I joined more or less for the same reason as Elite, However nobody seems to know me. Im more active on the AIM chat then actual PO. My favorite pokemon is Sableye and I am responsible for HAIL!!
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:47 pm

Hi, I'm Lucario and I've been on PO for since December 2010. About 5-6 months ago i met Smile while laddering. I started hanging around the IMP channel more after talking to him, and then eventually, I was recruited
Back to top Go down
Can'ttouchthis

Can'ttouchthis

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 8:57 pm

Helllo. I got into pokemon because I thought it would be fun and needed to find something to occupy my time with. I play cuz it fun and exciting. I've never gotten banned...well, only by donkey. I've been in IMP since forever.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 9:07 pm

Hello, my name on PO is Bl4ze, some of you know me, while others don't. I was looking up pokemon

because I was bored one day, and I see this link of " Pokemon Online "and I checked it out, and that's

when I started. Then one random day I was looking through the battles that were going on and I see

[IMP]TerrorGhoul and I check him out, I see how he is a valiant pokemon battler. That's when I started

stalking him and the rest is history. Cool Then I met creep " Elite " He was a ass at first, but then I found out

he was trolling, so it's all good. Then I met BLM, Zodiak, Lemon, and a few others that I can't remember, (

Don't judge me! ) It's been about a year since I joined IMP, and I've loved every moment we had, on PO

and off it. I am 18 and I currently reside in El Paso, Texas.. Guess that's it.

Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 6:25 am

whats up IMP, I'm Red (real name is Nick) and I live in Cali. I've been playing pokemon since Gen 1 but didnt start playing competitively until about half way through 4th Gen. I pretty much hate offense, and Stall is my kind of game. I go by Red because my pokemon friends back in the day thought I was good and decided to call me Red (the ultimate trainer) and I have just stuck with it ever since. I have been an IMP for a few months now, and hope to be one for quite a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Lavos

Lavos

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 1:32 am

red uses swampert!!!!!!!!!

everyone quick, call him a gen 4 noob
Back to top Go down
Tigerblood

Tigerblood

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

My name is Adeku or Tigerblood. I joined IMP 1 year ago but then quit and now I'm back. I know a good deal of you from just being around but for those of you who don't know me, I am a 7 time gym leader at PBC and an Admin as well. I've been on PO for 2 1/2 years and am looking forward to seeing you guys. My tiers of specialty are Gen 4 Ubers, Wifi Ubers, and DP OU.
Back to top Go down
The Mupa97

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 10:51 pm

I'm The Mupa97. I haven't really checked out on the Server recently and I've only recently joined now so I'm crossing my fingers hoping that I'm not a "Dead Member" (I checked the members list, I didn't see my name under dead members.)

I see other IMP members a lot, and the other dudes don't recognize me because I'm playing under a different name or something. And then I get tons of hax and basically get hated...

I play Pokemon because ever since I watched my dad play Pokemon Blue for me when I was about 6, I got really into Pokemon. I started competitive battling around November of 2011, and I *think I joined IMP 2-3 months back.
Back to top Go down
Juanca

Juanca

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 12:44 pm

forgot to introduce myself....im Juanca....a 15 year old mexican player with a low self esteem....i have been playing ffor around 10 months i think (started 2 months after BW was released in the US)so yeah PENIS... idk proper english ok? lol......i have been in a shit load of clans throught my competitive "career" lol....imma try to mention all the clans i have been in
CA,DH,UW,HLI,ES,US,DB,DR,Imperial,Aura,TPP,Vanity,BS and i forgot the rest :[ but right now im in the best clan eva and i hope to stay in here :DDDDDDDDD

Self proclaimen the most haxed mexican in the world...i got witnesses js
Back to top Go down
EXIE

EXIE

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 May 2012, 12:06 pm

Hi everybody, I'm EXIE! You probably haven't seen me around because I'm hardly ever on PO. I play on Smogon solely for its DW tier, which is loads of fun and I find it more appealing than Standard OU (too much stall!). Also I used to be active on the Smogon forums back when I was RNG'ing, so you might know me from there! If you need some Gen 4 RNG's hit me up xD

So I've been playing the pokemon games since Gen 1 and got into competitive a couple years ago. Then one day I befriended Fabian and now here I am! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Hello. My name is Vladimir. I am a 13 year old child living in Southern Bosnia. My only hobbies are stepping on landmines and making buildings explode. I was once a member of IMP, named Alberto, my mom's name. I was also known as CucumbaZ, for the shape of the communist Kremlin next to my house. I was once PO for a fairly long time, until being banned on PBC for ladder destruction. I quit shortly after. Now I am back to make peace with the godless capitalist opressors of Beta.
Back to top Go down
Sprotret

Sprotret

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 6:48 pm

This thread is just.. wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introductions thread!   The Official Introductions thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Introductions thread!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next